2009. szeptember 14., hétfő

FNL

"That's not racism man, I just don't like him. He can be from Saudi Arabia, or Sweden or Czech. That dude could be Santa Claus and I still won't like him."

"- Matt, that’s the thing you’re not listening to me. If you look at a girl like a geometry proof the answer is just right in front of you. It’s your job to find the missing variable. You gotta solve for x.
- Yeah, um, that’s actually algebra."

"Listen up, if you’re wondering if a boy’s thinking about you, he’s not. He’s thinking about sex or he's hungry, those are the only two options."

"Boys think about sex every single minute of the day. That’s what they do, that’s why they lie. They’re gonna leave you waiting around for them to call and they won’t call. They’re gonna be cruel and they’re gonna be misleading, and your mother wanted me to add this, that by in large football players are the worst offenders, however, I think that it pretty much crosses all lines."

"Thank you Lord for letting Buckley win. I know it was nothing short of a miracle and I thank you for that miracle. I know you truly are an all powerful God to let such a crap team win."

" - I’m not gonna talk about it.
- Until when?
- Until ever, Buddy. I can’t talk about it until ever.
- Ever is a long damn time.
- Yes it is"

"- Hey you're cheating
- I cant win if I dont cheat
- Oh, they're some good ethics right there"

Friday Night Lights, legjobb sorozat EVÖR

Nincsenek megjegyzések: